Are you looking to take your Social Worker Career to the next level? Allow me to help you Elevate! It can feel overwhelming and complicated, but it does not have to be, allow me to assist you on your journey to becoming competent and confident LCSW!
Lets Get Started!!!!
Key Points: Based on the requirements from Texas Behavioral Health Executive Council/Social Work Board.
- I meet with LMSW’s for 4 hours per month. I offer a two-hour group session twice a month and a one-hour individual session on a quarterly basis or by request.
- LMSW’s meet with their supervisor for 100 total hours in no less than 24 months and no longer than 48 months.
- LMSW’s need 3,000 total work hours when they submit their final paperwork to the board to be eligible to sit for the licensing exam.
Due to recent changes, the board has determined that supervisors will regulate if the LMSW’s current employment setting qualifies for “professional clinical experience.” Personally, I would request that your employment setting allows you to assess, diagnose and treat mental health using the DSM-V criteria. If you meet this qualification then you are eligible to participate in LCSW supervision courses. If you do not, I can give you options/referrals to acquire employment that meets the qualification.
Group and Individual Supervision
- Read the DSM V and the Code of Ethics
- Study various therapeutic modalities and medications
- Review clinical inspired multiple-choice questions
- Present cases and ethical dilemmas to the group for feedback
- Make connections to other Social Workers in various settings
- Individual time with the LMSW and myself.
- Present cases and ethical dilemmas to me for feedback
I recommend the group setting for majority of your time in supervision. Individual supervision is expected to be utilized as an additional support to track your progress, review goals, look at specific modalities for your clients, and reaffirming your knowledge. It is expected that the LMSW will participate in individual sessions.
- You will reach out to me via email or phone and request to schedule a Supervision Consultation.
- At consultation we will meet and discuss supervision goals. Based on this conversation, we will determine if we are able to meet each other’s needs before we begin our supervisory relationship.
- When you attend your first session, you will bring the semi completed application forms. I will sign the forms and you will mail them to the Board upon completion of supervision. Forms & Publications
– Participating in supervision with me is considered “outside supervision.” So, a letter from your employer, on agency letterhead, with my name listed, is mandated.
- I will email you my supervision agreement and BHEC forms. Please bring printed documents.
- Group Rate: $150 for each 2-hour session. Monthly total $300
- Occasional Individual Rate: $120 for each 1-hour session.
- Ongoing Individual Rate: $120 for each 1-hour session.
- Supply List: DSM V, Social Work Code of Ethics, LCSW Binder (~5 in), LCSW Notebook, Pen/Highlighter
- I will keep several copies of the forms you will send to the board. Please keep a copy for your records.
- When mailing your forms, I would encourage you to mail your application certified with return receipt. This means, that you receive a tracking number and someone from the board has to sign for your application when they receive it.
- Either way, use a delivery confirmation or a traceable method.
- Choose your supervision dates and times
My available hours to conduct Supervision are Wednesdays 6:30-8:30 and/or Saturdays 10am-12noon
Apprehensive about the price? https://tamarasuttle.com/clinical-supervision-and-money-gouging/
733 Hwy 287 N, Suite 311
Mansfield, TX 76063
(817) 914-3251 AqueelahCollierLCSW@gmail.com